Full-Time Student Pastor
Central-Louisiana Church Staff Position
Sanctuary is accepting resumes for a full-time youth pastor.
Goal: To implement a parish-wide kingdom-focused student ministry at Sanctuary Family Worship Center, under the vision of the Lead Pastor, that makes Christ-like disciples of students 12-18yrs and helps transition them into spiritually healthy and missions-minded adults.
Who are We: Sanctuary is a Spirit-filled, family-friendly, missional church in small town central Louisiana that is continually striving for greater community impact. Sanctuary’s vision is to be a Holy Spirit Hospital to the broken and poor in Spirit. We strongly believe in accepting all people in grace, demonstrating love through sacrifice, and demonstrating a life of truth in Jesus Christ. Our mission is healing hearts, loving people, and living free by the power of God’s Spirit. Our united leadership team meets monthly for prayer and planning as we seek to place His kingdom first in our community. Learn more about us on our website, sanctuaryfwc.com, or on our Facebook.
While we are not perfect, nor have achieved all our goals, we are a tight family of believers each with a past that illustrates our desperate need for God’s grace. Staff members can expect an honest and hardworking team of leaders and a Lead Pastor who are driven by the mission of God’s kingdom, to break through religious and denominational walls and reach the next generation for God’s glory.
- Must demonstrate a God-given calling and gifting for student ministry
- Must be credentialed with the Assemblies of God, Church of God, or another reputable Spirit-filled fellowship
- Must provide at least two positive pastoral/ministry references
- Must be able to preach and communicate in methods that relate to and reach students
- Must be committed to prayer, growing in the Spirit, and continued study
- Must be a team player and work in support of the Lead Pastor and Church Leadership Team
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Must be willing and able to mentor students weekly and make disciples
- Must be able to handle conflict wisely and peaceably
- Must be able to clearly plan, coordinate, and promote events in the church and community
- Must be able to seek the Lord for creative and strategic ways to reach students
- Must be willing to work hard, be a team player, make mistakes, have fun, and enjoy the journey!
To Apply: Email your cover letter, resume, and 2 pastoral references to firstname.lastname@example.org for an official job description.